Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore Pakistan
- The nature of work will require making outbound calls, handling multiple customers, and developing and nurturing potential clients and follow-ups daily.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent knowledge in LinkedIn sales navigator
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passionate for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Reputable University.
- Ability to handle objections and sell over phone / Zoom calls
- Ability to multitask and take self-initiatives
- Highly organized, innovative and disciplined with good planning skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous salary package
- Bonus based on performance (based on sales)
- 30 days annual leave including UK bank holidays
- On job training
- 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM (BST)