Job Category: Accounts
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore Pakistan
1. Must have a solid understanding of double-entry, ledgers, charts of accounts, and VAT return
2. Must be able to:
- Record business transactions (sales, purchases & expenses). Record bank transactions, including credit cards
- Demonstrate solid knowledge of different VAT schemes
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of period-end journals like payroll, depreciation, etc.
- Perform bank reconciliations, including credit card
- Perform trade receivables and payables reconciliations
- Complete VAT returns, including EC sales
- Complete payroll, including CIS
- Develop process documentation to increase efficiency
What are we looking for?
- You must have ALL the below skills to qualify for an interview.
- ICAEW, ACCA qualified (not part-qualified)
- Relevant bookkeeping experience of a minimum of 2-3 years in an accounting or auditing firm.
- The right attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- UK client experience is necessary.
- Knowledge of Xero and QBO is necessary.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous salary package
- 30 days annual leave including UK bank holidays
- On job training
- 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM (BST)
Contact us if you believe that you’re suitable for this role.